View Profile azabazacaza

41 Movie Reviews

This is very classic, original, creative and awesome!

Wii708 responds:

thank you, good sir!

The reason why I liked this flash was because of the unexpected twist to a story with the title yeah...I thought seeing as it had the title yeah, it would just have a balloon that said yeah (THE END)!! But instead, you blew my headphones with a surprising pop of the child's head.
I know that the flash is only around 8 seconds, but it's quite satisfying to my tastes. I know I'm saying all these good things about it, but only gave it 3 and a half stars. That's because the story was smart and witty, but you could've extended the joke until every last drop of humor was squeezed out. If it had the balloon like, ask his mum for a new one and it shows the mum and boy balloon walk into a boy shop it would've have been gold. Again, I'm not saying just because it is 8 seconds long that it is a bad flash animation, I'm just saying that the story could have improved better then it already is...And that would be like, better than better!!! Animations such as these improve on originality, talent and artistic elements to future animations by you.
The flash was, satisfactory. I hope that you improve immensely and become a famous millionaire.

Funniest thing I've seen in ages XD

5 Game Reviews

This game was highly milky and had lots of grass :/
Nah, it was an awesome and challenging game
And the voice acting and music blended in perfectly with the missions
It was a highly amusing game and gave me lots of MOOS.
...and the puns were funny

Truly a masterpiece! :D

mmmm...animation worthy...I think

76 Audio Reviews

This actually has a really good beat pattern towards it. It's really chill and suits the genre that it's in.
Very well done!
I can listen to this song over and over again :D Keep it up brother!

AWESOME!!

New-groundforme responds:

Thanks man!

Awesome, but shit title and subject

15 Art Reviews

Wow this is a really amazing art piece, I really love the expression of not just the character, but the surroundings! And, it's pretty ironic, but I just saw this movie last night O_o
It's like...I was destined to see this
Great work, it really is awesome! You have my respect

skarl3tte responds:

I love the dead space series, like, I love it so MUCH! And seeing fan art of it just really boosts the love :D I'm really intrigued by the amount of detail you put in not only the ship, but the alien mutants in it, including the smoke, fire, and Isaac Clark himself, drawing the bits and pieces of every bolt and metal plating.
And for the people who say, "more libertarian garbage", like that put down idiot below, I just can't see how anyone could vote down this incredible piece of artwork!!
I really am impressed by the amount of talent you have, Newgrounds needs more people like you :D
I'm really anticipating your next piece :)

Now that's an asdf intro right there :D

AccountKiller AccountKiller @azabazacaza