View Profile azabazacaza

All 15 Art Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Wow this is a really amazing art piece, I really love the expression of not just the character, but the surroundings! And, it's pretty ironic, but I just saw this movie last night O_o
It's like...I was destined to see this
Great work, it really is awesome! You have my respect

skarl3tte responds:

I love the dead space series, like, I love it so MUCH! And seeing fan art of it just really boosts the love :D I'm really intrigued by the amount of detail you put in not only the ship, but the alien mutants in it, including the smoke, fire, and Isaac Clark himself, drawing the bits and pieces of every bolt and metal plating.
And for the people who say, "more libertarian garbage", like that put down idiot below, I just can't see how anyone could vote down this incredible piece of artwork!!
I really am impressed by the amount of talent you have, Newgrounds needs more people like you :D
I'm really anticipating your next piece :)

Now that's an asdf intro right there :D

pttfff

Holy shit...

This is just too real X(
(looks away)

Araelyn responds:

I GOT IN MAN

This drawing is simply awesome!

The shading of the head and eyes are captured perfectly
The eyes are a bit off (A BIT) but it is very impressive
This is the sort of stuff seen in art museums! :D

TURDO responds:

THANKS QT PI

OMG~!!!

That's AMAZING!
I'm scouting you because you can't waste your wonderful talent on people you don't care, please go on with the awesome drawings :D

LMFAO

OMG this is hilarious
Good idea and drawing XD

This is extremely fantastic

It is the saddest yet expressing comic I've seen
This is just awesome :')

I'm sorry...

But seriously, with those jokes still being created even in the 21st century, it is really racist man
The artwork was fantastic, but the whole concept on scoob trying to get a black guy is kinda just wrong

AccountKiller AccountKiller @azabazacaza