Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

This is hilarious, why are people giving this such a low score? Geez!
The animation was outstanding and entertaining, with the music and sound effects along with it, the animation was extremely well done and funny
The facial expressions were hilarious and really did set the scene to make sonic look with a retard
Awesome! Keep it up!

Ink Claymation Ink Claymation

This is very classic, original, creative and awesome!

Wii708 responds:

thank you, good sir!

Yeah!!! Yeah!!!

The reason why I liked this flash was because of the unexpected twist to a story with the title yeah...I thought seeing as it had the title yeah, it would just have a balloon that said yeah (THE END)!! But instead, you blew my headphones with a surprising pop of the child's head.
I know that the flash is only around 8 seconds, but it's quite satisfying to my tastes. I know I'm saying all these good things about it, but only gave it 3 and a half stars. That's because the story was smart and witty, but you could've extended the joke until every last drop of humor was squeezed out. If it had the balloon like, ask his mum for a new one and it shows the mum and boy balloon walk into a boy shop it would've have been gold. Again, I'm not saying just because it is 8 seconds long that it is a bad flash animation, I'm just saying that the story could have improved better then it already is...And that would be like, better than better!!! Animations such as these improve on originality, talent and artistic elements to future animations by you.
The flash was, satisfactory. I hope that you improve immensely and become a famous millionaire.

Rare At E3 Rare At E3

Funniest thing I've seen in ages XD

60 Frame Collab 4 60 Frame Collab 4

I have to say Lightning Lion's, Damiens, King david's, frosted monkey flakes and zovies and Kiigen's were the ones I loved the best
The others were pretty good, but something other than a balloon could of been more suitable
All up it was awesome, keep up the awesome work guys
The only reason why I didn't pick yours is because you do need improvement, but either way they were all entertaining
And with a crew like yours I wouldn't be too picky
Well done and keep up the good work :D

Rayman Randimation 2 Rayman Randimation 2

I really don't get how you didn't get a reward with this one...

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Hey guys stop thinking it's egoraptors style, it's really pissing everyone off

CaptainCraft CaptainCraft

That...that's highly accurate XD

The End - Minecraft [ML] The End - Minecraft [ML]

The animation was perfect!
But the whole idea to have the heroin (herothing)
Being this dark, evil, AWESOME creature, when In the game, they are but pointless creatures that aren't scary and don't attack you unless you attack them is kind of, well, just weird for me

God Was He God Was He

I'm just going to be a 12 year old fag and say that went too fast XD
Nah man, that was awesome, the speed was just enough to read
Really good animation!